It's strategy first and creation second
You know the old saying, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
This is especially true when it comes to your digital strategy.
Without an overarching plan, how do you know if you have even achieved success? What are the key metrics you are measuring? What are the pieces of the puzzle that will make up the execution of this plan? Too often we see business neglect this critical thinking process.
Delivering web strategies for over 13 years
The world has changed a lot in the past 13 years. This makes us sound very old!
Plenty of platforms & technologies have come and gone.
But the same guiding principles remain true.
1. Build great content – A website jam packed full of quality content that solves peoples problems will always succeed.
2. Make it look great – Clean design, great visuals and an interesting way to present information that encourages an individual to get in touch.
3. A good technical experience – A fast to load, mobile friendly website with the least amount of friction as possible will always win.
Why don't people start with a web strategy?
It happens a lot. A plan is rushed into with to bigger picture thoughts around the greater implications. Here are the issues we typically see:
Not enough questions asked
Outcomes not defined
Not understanding the parts
No post launch support
No testing or learning
Unable to pivot
And without these elements, the outcome is poor
Same old story! Poor communication. Didn’t meet time frames. Promised the world, didn’t deliver. Didn’t capture clients message or vibe. Things were missing. Hard to update and just generally left in the lurch afterwards! Ouch.
So what's the solution?
We start with the outcomes
It's strategy first and
We have and amazing process
We have all the skills
not just some of them
We hold your hand forever
Our web strategy experience
We are going to make this a journey you will enjoy. So much so that, we will hit you up for a 5 star Google review at the end of the process. So what can you expect from us? We communicate fanatically. We meet time frames. We keep our word. We check in that you love it visually. We handle everything. You will get full user training. And if you choose to, ongoing client care, solving your problems long into the future.
Our outcome is high ROI website you are proud of
We promise to deliver
- Self-hosted WordPress website
- Email database opt-in and regular email marketing activities
- Social media sharing and advertising
- Search engine traffic (paid and free)
- Offline advertising and traffic
- A good web marketing website comes from good planning
- Google has changed the game and you need to understand what it wants
- The key now is frequently updated valuable content that is relevant
- Trying to game Google with keyword stuffing doesn’t work
- The top three positions in a search page account for 60% of eventual click throughs (you need to be there!)
- A good webpage ‘pulls’ in prospective customers and builds you as an authority in your industry
- Treat your website design as a mini publishing effort and aim to educate and add value for your prospects
- Move towards having an online footprint (combining social media, email marketing and offline activities), not just a website