Business Coach Website Design and Development
Having a coach in your life makes a lot of sense. Everyone needs checks and balances. A great coach is someone who has walked the path before. They have been there, and made some mistakes. This wisdom has the potential to short cut their clients journey. Most importantly a coach should give you accountability in your life. Whether it is for your business, health, relationships or finances. Someone who ensures you say you do what you promise to do.
Being a coach means having a very intimate relationship with your clients. Developing intimacy means building trust. Your website is the first touch point with a potential client. So what makes a good business coaching website?
- A video talking about why you get out of bed every day and do
what you do
- Great photography of yourself in action
- Plenty of regular content aimed at solving peoples problems
- Clean design that that not only looks great but is easy to use
- A website that looks great on a mobile phone
- Some sort of diagnostic quiz which gives a potential visitor some quick wins and highlight where any gaps might exist
- Great search engine optimisation
- Social media integration
We know accountants
(and their websites)
Accountants are wonderful people. A good one is worth their weight in gold. Keeping the tax man off your back, and hopefully saving you a few dollars along the way. So why is it, such a helpful profession gets a bad wrap? So many accountants out there have horrible looking websites. The average accountant struggles to communicate the true value they provide through their website presence. It doesn't have to be this way. Take a look at the below accountant websites.GET STARTED, GET A QUOTE