As leaders in the dynamic and ever-changing world of SEO, we know how important it is to stay on top of the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and SEO. After all, if you’re not riding the AI and SEO wave, you’re likely to get left behind. We’re not about to let that happen to you!
Staying ahead of the AI game is crucial to ensuring your website generates top-quality leads and inquiries. That’s why in our recent Lunch and Learn event Jon Hollenberg and Oliver Baker (Ollie), dropped knowledge bombs on the latest developments in the fast-moving world of SEO, the top-notch tools to supercharge your search efforts, and pro tips for keeping up with the ever-changing landscape.
So, if you’re ready to surf the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) waves and dominate your competition, we’re here to show you how to ride the AI waves like a pro!
At Five by Five, we build great-looking, high-performing websites, and are known as one of the Gold Coast & Australia’s leading WordPress web design & SEO agencies. We have 16+ years of experience in the web design industry. If you or your business need a new, high-performing digital solution, then contact us today and find out why we have 200+ 5* Google reviews.
Check out some snippets below!
The future of SEO according to ChatGPT
Firstly we need to consider how the nature of SEO will change. To do this, we went right to the source – ChatGPT itself. And asked it what the future of SEO is, considering all the change that is happening with AI tools.
Its key takeaways are that it will remain an important aspect of digital marketing, with a continued focus on creating engaging and valuable content. Additionally, SEO strategies will continue to be influenced by voice search and AI, making it crucial to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI technology.
The ultimate goal of SEO in the future is to create an enhanced user experience through the use of advanced technologies. Therefore, success in the future of SEO will depend heavily on the quality of content and user experience provided by websites.
Our take on the future of SEO for businesses
Even though there will be an impact on organic SEO the principles around optimising content will remain the same, whether it’s for Google or other search engines.
- ChatGPT streamlines the search process really well by providing direct answers, without the need to sift through ads, knowledge panels, and localised search results. So we foresee that searches will become more streamlined, especially for quick answers like recipes or definitions. But for in-depth answers, articles or videos traditional search engines are still necessary.
- The variety of plugins that are released that can integrate with ChatGPT on various platforms, opens up a world of possibilities and is bound to impact the traditional way people search.
- Human recommendations, like top 10 lists or reviews, will continue to play an essential role in ranking.
- Local SEO is also becoming more popular, with Google Business Profiles and reviews providing social proof that AI can’t replace.
- For big purchasing decisions, people will still do their research and want to have conversations.
While the search process may become more streamlined with the help of AI tools, the importance of creating high-quality content will continue to be essential in the future of SEO.
How we’re using AI tools in our workflow
- We see AI as our Copilot and aim to keep on producing good quality content with a human touch.
- To get the best results, we give the AI clear guidelines, relevant information, and content guidelines. The key is to provide it with clear and specific inputs so that it can generate the best possible output for what you need.
- We find that It’s helpful for curing writer’s block and becoming unstuck if you are halfway through a blog or social media post because you can input what you’ve written into an AI tool and ask it to finish the sentence or tie it off.
Here are three tools that we are currently using for content creation and SEO strategies that may benefit you.
If you’re looking for a top-notch content creation AI tool, Jasper AI is definitely worth checking out. Unlike other AI tools out there, Jasper AI is known for producing high-quality content that truly stands out. While it still requires some human input, Jasper AI can help with a variety of content types, from blog posts to website copy and social media updates. Plus, the tool offers a range of templates to help users get started. Recently, Jasper AI even rolled out a nifty Chrome extension that makes it easy to write on the go, whether you’re sending a quick email or trying to overcome writer’s block. All in all, Jasper AI is a longstanding leader in the content creation space, and it’s definitely a tool to consider if you’re looking to step up your writing game.
With Frase.io, you can create top-notch content that gets noticed with the help of SSP (Search Snippet Preview) analysis. This neat tool looks at the top search results for any specified keyword and evaluates their winning short descriptions. By doing so, it reveals the secrets behind their success, giving you the inside scoop on what works and what doesn’t. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll be able to craft content that ticks all the boxes for online search engines, ensuring your brand gets the attention it deserves.
As an industry leader, ChatGPT continues to evolve and improve its capabilities, making it a powerful tool for businesses and individuals alike. It’s incredibly versatile and can be used for a range of different tasks, making it an essential tool for many businesses.
Five by Five can help you make sense of the future of SEO
We hope that you find these tools useful.
At the end of the day, we want you to feel like you’re catching the perfect wave, cruising towards success with ease.
Our team at Five by Five knows that the SEO game can be tricky, especially with all the changes happening in the age of AI. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Whether it’s riding the AI wave or taking a more traditional approach, we’re here to help you get the best results. If you want to explore this further, contact us today or try out our Digital Strategy Scorecard. We are always here to help.