To have a quick correspondence and real time feedback, we use Bugherd. Bugherd is the fastest and efficient way to designate a task and ensure that tasks are prioritized accordingly. Below are the simple steps on how to use it.
1. Click on the “Send Feedback” button at the bottom part of the site.
2. Choose what type of feedback you wish to send.
3. Choosing “I have feedback regarding a specific part of this page” will place a marker on the website page where you can attach a note. Just hover over a part or section on the page which you wish to be changed or have a feedback for.
4. Choosing the second option “I have feedback regarding this page or site as a whole” will give you the option to send generic feedback on the whole web page (eg. change background color to darker blue).
5. The task or feedback you have created will be sent automatically to Five by Five. A dedicated developer will be assigned to work on the task/s if needed.